Sportsman XP 1000 S
PERFORMANCE TO RIDE EVERYWHERE
REDEFINING THE SPORT ATV CATEGORY
Unthinkable stability, control and traction to take on the trails less traveled.
SPORTSMAN XP 1000 S
- 89 HP ProStar Engine
- Multi-Select Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- High Output LED Pod & Headlights
- 500 Lb. of Total Rack Capacity
- 1,750 Lb. Towing Capacity
- Exclusive ProSteer for Control and Bumpersteer Elimination
- Ultimate Series Front & Rear Bumpers
- 27" Duro Tires & 14" Aluminum Wheels
- 3,500 Lb. Polaris HD Winch with Synthetic Rope
- 55" Wide Stance & 11.6"/14" Front/Rear Suspension Travel
- 14.5" Ground Clearnance
- Engine Type
- Prostar 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- 2 / 952cc
- 89 HP
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection / 400 CCA
- Transmission / Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H In-line Shifting
- Drive System Type
- One Touch On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System
- Front Suspension
- Sealed High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 11.6 in (29.5 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension
- Sealed Dual A-Arms Rolled IRS, 14 in (35.6 cm) Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake
- Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Front Tyres
- 27 x 9 Duro PowerGrip II
- Rear Tyres
- 27 x 9 Duro PowerGrip II
- 14 in. (35.6 cm) Aluminum
- Front / Rear Rack or Box Capacity
- 200 lb / 300 lb (91 kg / 136 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 14.5 in (36.8 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
- 82.5 x 55 x 49.5 in (209.5 x 140 x 125.7 cm)
- Payload capacity
- 715 lbs (324 kg)
- Person Capacity
- 56.8 in (144.27 cm)
- Dry Weight
- 970 lb (440 kg)
- Seat Height
- 37 in (94 cm)
- Cargo System
- Lock & Ride 4 Gal (15L) Front, 2 Gal (8L) Rear
- Electronic Power Steering
- Multi Select EPS
- Hitch Towing Rating
- 1,750 lb (794 kg)
- Hitch / Type
- Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- All Digital Bluetooth Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
- High Output LED POD High Beam, High Output LED Low Beam Headlights, Dual LED Brake lights/Taillights
- Other Standard Features
- Front Bumper, Rear Bumper, 3,500 lb. Winch, Cut and Sew Seat, Painted Plastics, In Pod Battery Charge Port, PIN Activated Secrity System (P.A.S.S.), Fender Flares, 6 Moveable Tie-Down Points
No matter the task or adventure, you can pack it on or haul more. With incredible performance and capability for the confidence to push further and work harder.
Stronger Chassis Design
Tow it hard, load it heavy and charge over the harshest terrain - with 31% larger main frame tubing, the chassis is one of the strongest we’ve ever built.
1,750 Lb. Towing Capability
Hook on and go with the biggest loads. With the ability to tow up to 1,750 lb., the Sportsman XP 1000 S can move mountains of work, so you don’t have to.
Industry Leading 500 Lb. Rack Capacity
High-capacity racks to load whatever you need and more. With a 300 lb. rear rack capacity and 200 lb. front, the combined 500 lb. mark shatters the industry standard.
Log more miles in comfort with more travel, traction and capability to soak up the bumps and ruts of the trail ahead.
Dominate any terrain
Easily overcome obstacles
Conquer the Off Road
Take control in the most challenging terrain with a long-travel suspension design and pure performance and capability with no surprises.
Stability of a 55-Inch Stance
Experience a new level of stability and performance with the industry's only 55" wide stance. Confidence to crawl large rocks, navigate deep ruts and explore off-camber mountain trails.
14" Long Travel Suspension
Experience a plush ride and optimum control with advanced suspension geometry that reduces unwanted wheel scrub and delivers 11.6” of front travel and 14” of long-travel at the rear.
Ride above unexpected and rutted terrain. A combination of suspension stroke, arched A-arm design and tire size delivers the all-terrain capability of 14.5” of ground clearance.
Traction of 27" Tires
Conform to any terrain and ride with optimum feedback. The front-to-rear matched 27” Duro Powergrip tires provide perfect vehicle balance and traction while resisting punctures.
With the Sportsman XP 1000 S we created a sport/rec ATV that does more than ever before.
Light the Way
Start the ride earlier and end later into the night, knowing you can easily see the road ahead with powerful LED lights.
Ready to Hitch & Winch
Factory outfitted with the right tools for any job. A standard 2” receiver hitch gives you towing confidence, while a 3,500 lb. winch can help you remove downed trees.